So I've had alot of free time lately :) for web surfing and have started reading a bunch of blogs. I honestly couldn't believe how many mom blogs there are, like serious top 10 blogs in the world that are done by moms. It is so cool to see how talented these mommas are. I have really enjoyed checking them out. It's not just about their kids, but recipes, decorating and just cool writing by them. So anywho, one of the ones I really like & love one of her challenges is...
It's not only inspired me to take a pic of something everyday, which I have been really slacking in that department, but also got some cool photo apps for my iphone. Fellow bloggers, try it, it's been fun! So here are my first 10 days! Stay tuned for the rest later!
Day 1 - Up
The view up from my bed, fan always blasting high!
Day 2 - Fruit
My sweet girls were washing their hungry mom some strawberries!
Day 3 - Your Neighborhood
I looked out front & saw this! There are always kids outside in our neighborhood.
Don't laugh at my humidifier penguin, he helps this pregnant momma breathe better!
Love this girl & her sweet smile! She was snuggled up in bed with me.
Don't judge! Yes, I sent Josh to get this for me at 5pm! Pregnant me loves double doozies!
I love my slippers and wear them everyday and all day!
This is the window view when I lay on the couch up front while the girls play.
I got my sweet Ally's diaper bag & I love the red pop of cherries on it!
Day 10 - Loud
We love this song and play it as loud as possible! Heard this on Ellen, love her!











1 comment:
Hey Valeris, just wanted to swing by and say hello! I started a teaching blog recently so if you have time, please come by and check it out! It's not very fun unless you're a teacher but I hope you like it! Have a great week and I can't wait til the new Chamber arrives! Love ya'll!
Mandi Moore at MOOREfuninKindergarten.blogspot.com
Post a Comment