We got Darla shaved a few weeks ago, bless her heart, she really had a tough time with having all of her hair gone. We were bad parents and waited to long in between her past grooming visits and she was so terribly matted, the groomer did all she could do and she had forwarned us. She looked so sad to me and spent 2 days moping around the house, it really was sad. Well, I think Darla had really gotten uste to all of her fur, which she had tons of, keeping her warm. It's not freezing here, but we have definitely had some chilly days and well I am pregnant so the house is never warm per say. I keep it about 70 all the time. Over the past week, I have found her wrapped up in blankets. It cracks me up! She will get herself all nestled in the blanket and start snoring even, she really is a mess! Her favorite blanket is definitely Josh's purple snuggie that Lauren bought him last year. She insisted on the purple peace snuggie and her Daddy sure uses it and it makes her so happy! I don't know if Darla loves the smell of it, since it probably smells like Josh, but if you can't find her around the house lately, look for the purple snuggie and there she will be! We sure do love our mess of a dog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment