I am 28 weeks today, officially in the 3rd trimester...YIPPEE!!! Each week of these past few weeks have been such an accomplishment to have made it that much farther! I am feeling good, my belly is getting B-I-G!!! It seems like this past week, I really popped out. I also very happy to report that I made it the past 2 weeks without being re-admitted to the hospital. I didn't share about my last visit to the hospital, but I will now. I was back in 2 weeks ago, not for blood pressure, but for contractions, soft cervix, fingertip dilated. It has been a little stressful adding all of that into my already high blood pressure situation. But guess what? Now my blood pressure has been fantastic! It probably helps that all I am doing is laying around, but I have REALLY had to take it easy and try to keep as much pressure off my cervix as possible. The last 2 weeks I have still had contractions here and there and my Dr said, that is probably just how it is going to be. He said well 'this isn't your first rodeo and your body just knows what to do'. I am going for weekly NST tests and he's checked me 1 more time and there was no change...HALLELUJIAH! He will also continue doing the FFN test every 2 weeks till we get closer to safe delivery time. As long as I don't have over 5 contractions in an hour, there is no need to worry. So, when I start having them I am anxiously watching the clock wishing and hoping I don't get to that #5 and so far, so good! I will have another sono next week and I am so excited to see how Allyson is growing and just to see her! I am so anxious for these next 8-10 weeks to fly by and have my baby girl in my arms!!!
28 weeks!
28 weeks!
I have to add a few pictures just for fun on here too!!! The girls like to wear my 'turbie twists' after their shower. I think they look adorable!
Like father, like daughter...these 2 are 2 peas in a pod! This was how we spent this past fun filled Friday night. Kathryn was out on the town with Grandpa & Grandma and Josh stayed on the laptop and Lauren on the nook. This is how they looked for hours, hilarious!!!
Then this is how they both ended up...ha! They were both sound asleep! I was too busy watching my new addiction of Friday Night Lights to put them to bed! This is how we all stayed till 1 am when I figured I should call it a night!
PS~ My baby is going to be 4 in 9 days...I am in SERIOUS denial!!! She has gotten TOO big!

No comments:
Post a Comment