Our sweet Allyson!!!
She is SO beautiful!!! The sonographer got great shots of her & she was having alot of fun showing off for us too! She is growing perfectly! She weighs 1 & 1/2 lbs, so obviously needs to grow alot more, but it was awesome to see at 24 weeks her doing so amazing! We are all so madly in love with this sweet girl! She is talked about every single day & what a great day it will be when she is here with us!!! As for me, well I had a good appointment, but am still on bedrest, I wasnt exactly expecting he would release me though. He said 'keep doing what you're doing, because it's working.' So that is what I will do! This sweet pea is so worth it! We have had such amazing help, so much food brought, so many people just checking on me. It blows me away. We are truly so blessed and I am so thankful for that! I will go back in 2 weeks, see him every week after that and have another sono every 4 weeks. He still remains hopeful that at some point we may be able to try medicine again, so I am remaining hopeful with him!
She is SO beautiful!!! The sonographer got great shots of her & she was having alot of fun showing off for us too! She is growing perfectly! She weighs 1 & 1/2 lbs, so obviously needs to grow alot more, but it was awesome to see at 24 weeks her doing so amazing! We are all so madly in love with this sweet girl! She is talked about every single day & what a great day it will be when she is here with us!!! As for me, well I had a good appointment, but am still on bedrest, I wasnt exactly expecting he would release me though. He said 'keep doing what you're doing, because it's working.' So that is what I will do! This sweet pea is so worth it! We have had such amazing help, so much food brought, so many people just checking on me. It blows me away. We are truly so blessed and I am so thankful for that! I will go back in 2 weeks, see him every week after that and have another sono every 4 weeks. He still remains hopeful that at some point we may be able to try medicine again, so I am remaining hopeful with him!
LOVE!She was hiding her face! Look at her arm though! We could see her little fingers moving around too. It was absolutely amazing!!!
She's working on her stretches here...ha! You can see her legs up against her & then she reached out & touched her toes. Adorable!!! The sonographer just kept saying...'beautiful, beautiful'. Those were beautiful words to my ears!

2 comments:
What a sweet picture!! So glad you are doing well and that she is too!!! Can't wait to see her sweet face!!
Absolutely precious!
Post a Comment