December 16, 2011

We LOVE the 'Big Guy'!

We love this 'Big Guy' SO much!!! He is just so precious! Kathryn swears he is the REAL Santa and all of the other Santa's just work for him. His thick beard and hair is very real, every bit of chub on him is real and his clothes, oh I just think they are adorable! We have gone to see him every single year since Kathryn was a baby and I sure hope he stays around for many more years. I get just as giddy when I hear his voice and see him! He gives the best hugs and I love how he talks to the girls! These pictures are so precious to me and I hope my girls will cherish them one day like I do! The crying stage, the 'I'm not sure of this' stage and then the huge smiles stage are all something I don't want to forget! I can hardly wait to start this tradition with Allyson! This time next year we will have her 1st pic all snuggled in the arms of this 'Big Guy'!

Kathryn & the 'Big Guy'
2011

2010

2009

2008

2007

20062005

2004

Lauren & the 'Big Guy'

2011201020092008

post signature

3 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE the trip down memory lane with the girls. They are the sweetest pictures. My how they have grown!!! Such beautiful girls.----AND ALLYSON!!! Well I LOVE her name (obviously) ;) and I have always wished my name was with a Y---much prettier that way. I'm named after my mom's childhood best friend Allyson, and I always wished she would have kept the y. So sweet!! Can't wait to see her! Merry Christmas!!

Merely said...

We just love the girls with Santa! So sweet!

The Dyson Family said...

Adorable & so sweet to see how much they have grown! And it's precious that Lauren doesn't seem quite so sure about Santa as Kathryn does in all the pics! Love your sweet girls & miss you bunches!!!