We are tickled PINK and just so excited, because they are getting a baby SISTER!
Here is the proof between her legs!!!
Here is her precious profile!And here are the bottom of her 2 feet! She has really started kicking her Momma alot! Exactly where I feel it, is where she got this picture! Little sweet pea is moving and a grooving!
We are beyond thrilled and thankful for another precious baby girl! I for one think there is nothing sweeter than baby girls, of course I am quite partial! To think that God has chosen us to receive another precious gift from Him just still blows us away! We are so thankful to Him! We already went out and bought some new pink clothes tonight! I just love baby girl clothes! I am so in love with my sweet baby girl already! And her Daddy, well she's stole his heart already too!

3 comments:
So exciting! We love you guys so much! I'm ready to shop for baby Chambers :).
Yay! What a blessing! Though I must say, boys are pretty swell, too :-). Very happy for you all! Praying for a healthy and uneventful remainder of your pregnancy :-). Congratulations! Kerri
HOW WONDERFUL!!! The only thing that beats 2 girls IS 3!!! Congratulations. What JOY!!! I am so happy for you and your PINK family!!!!! Can't wait to hear HER name!!!!!!!
Post a Comment