September 21, 2011

GUESS WHAT???

SURPRISED??? SO WERE WE!!!
YES, that's right the girls are going to be BIG SISTERS!!!
We are over the moon with excitement and so are they!

I'm about 2 months along, I am due May 6th! So if you've been wondering why I've had a hat on for the past month, no makeup, in a t-shirt and sweats, barely get anywhere on time...well this is why! I have been so sick, basically since we concieved. It has been a hard month and keeping it from the girls, even harder! I can not wait to see them as big sisters, Kathryn for the second time, but Lauren for the first! They are going to be amazing! We are beyond thankful for this little peanut God has blessed us with!


post signature

4 comments:

Allison said...

YAY!!! HOW EXCITING!!! I am thrilled for you and your family. I'm thinking BLUE!

Merely said...

Fashionably stated. The girls look to cute!! We cannot wait to love on that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mertenmob said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!
Love, Jennie & Jason

Kelli Allen said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you all!