Kathryn started FIRST grade today! Oh my sweetness, I just can't believe it! I've gotten so sappy the last week over her starting again, what is wrong with me?!? I just love having her home, but really though, she is going to have such a fantastic year! I can't wait to see what this year olds! There are 19 kids in her class this year, and 3 of them are very good friends from last year...Ava, Lainey & Collin. They are so sweet and I am so glad they have each other! Her teacher is Mrs. Frazier and she is fantastic!
Kathryn woke up at 6 a.m. ready to get dressed and head to school. She was a little nervous, but so excited! She ate a great breakfast, got dressed and even kindly obliged to let me fix her hair! We left the house at 7:35 (which I must say, will probably never happen again!) and were there before the doors were even open. Lainey got there the same time and they were so excited to see each other. Once the doors opened, those 2 took off and went right to their class. Once we made it down to her class where she had already put her bag up, I got some pictures, told her good luck, gave her a kiss and then she nicely asked us to leave so she could get started! It made me a little sad, but I also love that she is so confident and so ready to get her 1st grade year started!
My sweet 1st grader!
Anxiously awaiting for the doors to open!Way down the hall off to her class!
Kathryn at her new desk ready to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment