August 11, 2011

Chuck E. with Grandpa!

Grandpa wanted to treat all of his grandkids to a fun filled day together before school starts! They of course all obliged and while he was going to brave it himself, I offered to tag along for backup! I got a big ole boo from Kathryn, but I really couldn't have left him with 6 kids alone at Chuck E. Cheese. He actually would have been fine, but I just couldn't do it! So we all carpooled and met at Chuck E. at open and Grandpa had a big ole loot for them. He had more tokens than I would have known what to do with. The kids never ran out in the 2+ hours they were there. He said he had calculated it all out, he is one smart man! The kids had so much fun and all play so well together, so a chotic place like Chuck E. turned out to be such a enjoyable outing!

Kathryn on her fav ride, of course the horse!

Jude is so excited to be at Chuck E. CHEESE!!!

Emily & Sarah getting buuumped around!

Lauren & Barney! Doesn't she look so excited?

Sam shooting hoops and doing it awesome! His Daddy would have been proud!

The kids (except Lauren) with Chuck E. Cheese!

Lauren was done and ready to go home when he came out ;-)!

Sweet Grandpa with 6 of his grandkids! Sweet Scarlett couldn't make it this year, her brother told me she was too little ;-)! He said maybe next year...ha!Aren't Grandpa's the BEST?!?

post signature

No comments: