May 27, 2010

Kathryn's Preschool Graduation

Kathryn had her preschool graduation or as they called it 'award ceremony' Wednesday evening. It was just precious! Kathryn has been blessed by Stonebriar! They run a fabulous program. They have taught her so much academically, but more importantly she has learned to love Jesus! This was my number one goal when looking for a preschool for her back when she was 15 months old. They have gone above and beyond what I ever expected! She has had such wonderful teachers. I have become friends with them too, they have all been great! She has made such sweet friends. I have made some of the greatest friends there too. It has been such a blessing to all of our lives!. I am so thrilled for Kathryn and the time she had there. I am so teary eyed even writing this. We are so looking forward to the next phase in her life as she starts kindergarten in August, but I just can't help but get emotional that tomorrow is her last day EVER at Stonebriar! Happiness is, her sister is going to jump right in and take over the blessings that will now flow all over her at preschool!
Grace, Ella & Kathryn
Taylor & Kathryn
They met in class when they were just 20 months old!
Grace, Ella, Kathryn & Campbell
Ms. Gail, Kathryn & Ms. Karen
They are so precious in my eyes!
This year has been awesome and it's all because of them!
Ms. Karen giving Kathryn her certificate.
Kathryn hugging our precious Ms.Gail.
Yea...I did it!!!
This is what she said to me...haha!
What little Miss did...climbed up & down & walked around everywhere!
Campbell, Kathryn, Channing & Taylor
Sweet friends that have been there since the first day 4 years ago...tear, tear!
Kathryn & Cole
She looooves Cole! He is a sweeet boy!!!


post signature


No comments: