April 25, 2009

Hello Beautiful!

Hello Beautiful...
to our new hardwood floors and to my beautiful babies!
Our living room got a much needed facelift!
It is absolutely beautiful!
Doesn't she look so old here? She is growing up too fast!
My little dancer, the girl has got some moves!
Honestly, no idea where she learned this one?!?
I love that precious little face!!!
Once again, she's too big!!!
Happy baby!!!
Ta-da!!! Kat is so grown up too!
Laughing at her sissy, they are so silly!!!
As I post these pics, I just smile!
They truly bring so much joy to my life!!!

post signature


5 comments:

Grandma said...

The girls, the floor - all of it is beautiful!

Barkley Bunch said...

So cute and sweet!! You'll love the floors but hate how often you'll have to clean them. The dark shows everything! Then again, maybe your girls aren't as messy as Cooper?!

Allison said...

WOW...the floors look amazing!! The girls....what can I say other than ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... pretty... cute... more beautiful!!

Oh, and the floors are nice too! :)

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Love all the pictures! The floors look great. Sorry we couldn't get together when yall here. I hope we can soon!