March 31, 2009

I'm baaack!!!

After a month break, here I am back and ready to blog! We have had so much going on this last month, it has been crazy, but I guess it always is! Anyways, I'm refreshed and ready to go!!! Here are a few pics from March, yikes, I didn't even hardly take any pictures this past month!

Donuts with Dads!
Yea! Daddy got to take Kathryn to school!
My pretty girl! Josh snapped @ Donuts with Dad!

Poor Lauren, not so happy to be stuck with Mom!
Lauren @ The Dallas Arboreteum, she loved the soft grass!
Love her curly, curly hair!
There was no stopping this sweet girl! She was off!
My sweet Kathryn @ The Arboreteum
Kathryn gave Barbie her first haircut!
Easter tradition...coloring eggs with Daddy!
She starts looking forward to this after Christmas.
Our girls L.O.V.E. Ddy!!!
Check out the curls after bath!!!
Guess who's walking???
Y-E-A LAUREN!!!
Love my girl!
Sitting in the bathroom waiting for Mommy to get ready!
Wishing for a 4 wheeler @ Bass Pro Shop!
Lauren's first 'Baby Cone'!
It sure was YUMMY!!!

Be on the look out...I'm baaack with a bang!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, I've missed you! Welcome back... I can't wait to read all you have to say!! :)

And oh my goodness, I could EAT Lauren's curls... they're so yummy!