Josh and I absolutely love having 2 girls! One of my friends...you know who you are...had told me there is nothing sweeter than 2 sisters, I absolutely agree! Kathryn is absolutely in love with Lauren and I have to say Lauren is absolutely in love with her Big Sister too! Kathryn loves to snuggle in bed with her. As soon as she wakes up, she comes into Mommy and Daddy's room and wants to snuggle with her sister. Kathryn has always been a big snuggler and we can tell Lauren is going to be the same way. We also let the girls have snuggle time right before bed too. When we go into Kathryn's room to read to her, we let Lauren lay in bed with her and they both listen to the story. Lauren lays in Kathryn's arm just as happy as can be, she loves to be with her, even if she is getting smothered with kisses and giggles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Josh and Valerie,
You have two beautiful girls! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.
Go to my blog and look at our new family photo so you can see how big our kids are getting. Ethan is 4 months now!
Best wishes,
Joelene
I LOVE THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS LOVE GRUMPY
Post a Comment