March 21, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs



It is that time of year again, time to color Easter eggs! It seems crazy to me to be doing this in March but Kathryn could not be more excited! I love the passion she has for holidays and all the small things that come with it. I wish I could experience it all again through the eyes of a 3 year old! Kathryn could hardly wait to color Easter eggs. We did it lat year with her but I don't think she remembered at all. She had so much and did really well, we only ended up with 3 cracked eggs! Her fingertips have been blue for the past 2 days too, such a fun reminder to her of how much fun she had. In fact she talked her Daddy into taking her to the store to get more eggs and dye today...so guess what we did tonight too? She is so proud of those eggs, so fun!!!

No comments: