Thursday was Lauren's fall feast at school with her class! She get's so excited for parties and she is always so sweet to invite me. Like I would miss it, but I love her inviting me to come have lunch with her! Her class is just awesome! I love seeing her in there. Her teachers are amazing and all those sweet little girls in there, it's so fun! I got there about 5 minutes early and was standing in the hallway and realized they were in music and chapel. I peeked in and it was just adorable! Then I heard Mrs. Jenni say the 'chapel angel' for the week was Lauren Chambers. Awww, I just got so excited for her! I love that I was there and got to see her go up front and hold the bible and pray over the microphone. Precious, precious!!! She was so excited she was the chapel angel!!!
My adorable little turkey! Gobble, gobble!!!
The kids served us lunch!And we all sat at a big long table together for lunch! So fun!
Mrs. Arwen with Lauren & friends!Anna Mae & Lauren being silly! Lauren loves Anna Mae!!!
PS...Lauren made an adorable placemat & it had what she was thankful for & her teachers wrote 'the new baby'! Awwww, love my sweet girl! She can't wait to be a big sister!

No comments:
Post a Comment