Sorry, sorry, sorry! I am SO behind on blogging and we have really, really slacked off on the picture taking. I am trying to catch up on what I can. Better blogging coming, I promise!!!
Easter was sweet and simple this year and we loved it! We had a sweet houseguest for the weekend, Josh's cousin, Catrina. She is just precious. The girls get so excited anytime we say she is coming & so do I! We hung out with her Saturday, made resurrection rolls, talked about the true meaning of Easter. Sunday we woke up and gave the girls their easter baskets (which I got no pictures of), went to church and it was just glorious, as always, then came home and relaxed for a an hour or so. We then went to Grandma and Grandpa's for lunch and an easter egg hunt. It was so relaxed and really was just perfect! There was yummy food, lots of candy hid in eggs and even some napping that happened. We sadly didn't take many pictures, here are 2 of the best ones we got.
Lauren, Jude & Kathryn

No comments:
Post a Comment