Today is our 8 year Anniversary...awwww!
I love this man so much & I am so thankful he is mine!
Top 5 Reasons (although, I could think of many more) I love him SO...
1 - He loves the Lord! He wants Him in our marriage and family just as much as I do.
It is pretty sexy (wink, wink) to see him get in his favorite blue recliner & read the Bible and still crave to learn more. This is an attribute I wish I had more of!
2 - He is an amazing father! I still get teary eyed from time to time when I see Daddy with his girls. He is so loving and fun, but firm with them too. They truly respect it. Kathryn wants to marry her Daddy. I pray she finds a man like him! They are truly blessed to have him in their life!
3 - He is a wonderful best friend! He is the best person to talk to, he is such a great listener! I have so much fun running errands with him, playing outside, going out to eat...I love to be with him! We call ourselves 'Team Chambers'! We really do work great together & we still really don't like to be apart. I miss him like crazy when he is gone!
4 - He works so hard for our family! I am so blessed to still be home taking care of our girls. I am also very blessed that he feels just as strongly as I do about me being here with them. He gets up at 5:30 every morning to go to work & doesn't complain. This is another attribute I wish I had.
5 - He is always so thankful to me for what I do at home! I am sure there are days he wonders what in the world did she do all day. He nevers says anything though. He tells me how much he appreciates me. It is a great feeling to know how much I am appreciated here!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
I Love You,

1 comment:
Oh Val - this is SO sweet! Love, love, love it!
Made me a little teary eyed. You two sure are lucky you have each other!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment