November 1, 2009

Haaappy Halloweeen!

Haaappy Halloweeen from our cute little goblins!
We had a fabulous Halloween this year! Both girls were so excited & had so much fun trick or treating in our neighborhood! Lauren didn't exactly get it. She tried to walk into several people's houses and was so shocked everytime someone put candy in her pumpkin. It was hilarious! Kathryn is such the little pro and left Kathryn & I in the dust most of the time! The candy fairy also came again this year and visited our house again late last night. She was so sweet and left the girls a special treat in exchange for lots of their candy! It was a wonderful surprise again this morning! Granny & Papa came up for the day too & that was so fun to have them here!


Our Unicorn & Kitty with their funny pumpkins!
The most adorable Kitty ever!!!
Our cute little Unicorn! She was hilarious with it!!!
So surprised there is candy in there!
Mommy & her Kitty
( So sad I didn't get any with my uncorn :( )
Even Darla got to trick or treat & dress up!!!
Goofy girl!
Trick or Treat
I loved this...adorable little tail!
Sweet girl, she was SO excited!
Sweet girl, she was SO happy!!!
Here they go!

I hope your Halloween was a blast too!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sweet little faces!

That cute kitty tail!

That adorable unicorn!

So glad you guys had a great halloween!!