I must play catch up! I have been missing for almost 4 months now...shame on me!!! Our computer crashed, I got sick, we went out of town, I got sick, we went out of town again, I got sick again and again and again and again! So please excuse my long absence. When I haven't been sick, we have been busy doing this and that. I also can put a little blame on facebook. Any spare moments I would get on the computer I would spend on facebook...tisk, tisk. Since I completely missed June, July and August and have already printed those pictures and taken them off of the computer; here is the first part of September. This has already been a very busy month and not near done yet! Enjoy & the posts will coming regularly now...I hope!
I missed this, but my sweet parents took all the grandkids to their great-grandparents farm, my Dad's parents! I just love this picture! They are the sweetest & we are all so truly blessed to have them in our lives! They are on my must go see list soon!

We headed to Harlingen, but made a pit stop in Austin due to our 19 month old that does not like to ride in the car very long! The girls just love riding on the luggage carts!

We stopped at a drive thru safari outside of San Antonio. The ostrich wanted to say hi to Josh and peek in the van to see what was going on!

Lauren was literally hanging out the window. She loved seeing the animals!

Kathryn at Great Grandmother Chambers 90th Birthday luncheon

4 Generations of Chambers

We snuck away to Padre after the party for an afternoon at the beach!

Our always goofy Lauren! She keeps us laughing & on our toes!

A new game the girls play, well more like Lauren sits & laughs while Kathryn pushes her all around a very fast speed! It is hilarious!!!

Lauren with her baby & blankee, they are normally close by! This doesn't show it, but we also had to convert her crib into a toddler bed. She is doing great, however I had hoped to wait a little longer! We just have climbers in our family!

My sweet Kathryn started her 4th & last year in preschool...tear, tear! She is in the Bumblebee's class this year and just loving it! She enjoys her teachers, friends and all the fun things to do. They also do computer this year and she thinks that it is awesome!

So in a nutshell, that is a little of what we have been doing!

2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome back!
I'm so glad you're back! YEA!! And I love all those sister pictures... nothing like it! Looks like they have a BALL together!
Post a Comment