L-O-V-E...A Bible Story Musical put on by Kathryn and her sweet classmates! Those kiddos did such a good job! Oh my, really could they be any cuter?!? They have been practicing very hard, but Kathryn had refused to give me a preview before today. I am so thankful I got to witness those precious kiddos singing thanks to God! I have it all on video, but am just not techy enough to figure out how to upload it....ughh...I wish I could share with you those precious voices!!!
*Some of these pictures just would not turn the right way. I tried and tried, just couldn't get it so sorry for the sideways view!
Lauren getting some good loving before the show!
Lauren getting some good loving before the show!
The show has started! So cute!!!
What a blessing to have these 2 special women in her life!
Channing & Kathryn...BFF's too & sweet girls

1 comment:
CFA tea... Lauren has good taste! :)
What sweet pics! And what a fun little event for Kathryn!
Post a Comment