December 7, 2007

Visit with Santa


We went to the mall today to see Santa & Kathryn was so excited! We got there a little early and she got to see Santa walking into the mall. She could not believe he was walking into the mall. She started waving at him and he waved back and then came to give her a hug and kissed her cheek! It was absolutely the cutest thing, I wish I would have had my camera!!!


I was trying to talk to her about Santa to kill some time before it was our turn, we were looking at him and I was talking to her about his white beard and big belly. She whispered to me, Mommy we don't talk about Santa like that, he is very nice. I wanted to laugh, but instead I just kept quiet until it was our turn. She is such a little adult!


When it was her turn, Santa called her...she could not believe he knew her name! She hopped up into his lap like an old pro, smiled really big for her picture. Then she turned to him and asked him for a bike for Christmas. When we got home, she told me Santa said he is going to bring a bike to my house for Christmas because I am a good girl! I am not quite sure he told her all that, but she sure has been a good girl...so stay tuned to see if her Christmas wish comes true!

No comments: